Aims & Objectives
- To represent to the Government or other authorities for the constructions, maintenance and improvement of motorable roads in the country.
- To represent to the Government for the construction of the bridges, waiting rooms, parking places and other structures tending to assist the convenience.
- To discuss, support and oppose any legislative or executive measures by all legitimate and constitutional means which affect or likely to affect the motor trade.
- To guard and defend all lawful legitimate rights and privileges of transport fraternity.
- To take up, consider, discuss and put forward the view points of the Motor Transport, trade on any question generally affecting the trade by organizing, promoting, attending conferences, organizing lectures, seminars and other useful symposiums.
- To arbitrate disputes among its members and their client where its assistance in that matter is sought and to secure services of expert technical and other men of experience to that and it necessary ad desirable.
- To cater for the social and economic welfare of its members.